Sunday, April 11, 2010

Run/Bike/Swim

I've been away for 11 days. Why you may ask? Well, I've been busy being a TRIATHLETE!!! (ha not quite!) My goodness it's exhausting!

Here is what my last week looked like:

M - 6 miles, spinning
T - 20 minute/800m swim
W - 5 miles w/ 3 @ 8:20 pace
Th - Rest
F - 25 minute/1000m swim
S - 9 miles
Su - 12.56 mile bike ride

It was probably optimistic of me to think I would have gotten another 6 mile run and 30 min bike ride in there, but those were the workouts I skipped this week.

Here is what my schedule should look like next week, for the first official week of my beginner tri training plan:

M - AM: 6 miles, PM: Spinning
T - AM: 30 min swim, PM: Bodypump (if I'm up for it)
W - AM: 5 mile speedwork, PM: 35 min bike ride
Th - Rest!
F - AM: 6 miles, PM: 15 min swim
Sa - 10 miles
Su - Long bike ride

Optimistic? Absolutely! Doable? We'll see! I like to aim high!! :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks similar to my week! Good luck!! Tri Training is very different than plain old running :)

    ReplyDelete