Saturday, February 6, 2010

Resting is for runners! Well, sometimes!

Well, I'm officially a bit less angry about my shin splints! Lol my previous post's rant was a titch overdramatic! Oh well.

I am on day 3 of the 4 day running hiatis I gave myself to get rid of these shin splints! And I'm thinking more than just my shins are happy about it! I feel pretty good, even if I'm itching to hit the roads!! I suppose sometimes the body just needs some rest and I'm sure my shins acting out was my body's way of telling me that!!

Here's to listening to your body and giving it a rest now and then!

Now hurry up Monday afternoon so I can RUN! :D

2 comments:

  1. I hope these rest days will do those shin splints some good. I have them and they are a pain in the behind! Sending you some healing vibes, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whazzzzzup??!!

    Welcome to blogland!

    <3 PF/EE

    ReplyDelete