Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are you kidding me?

Well. Seems I have shin splints. It hurts to flex my foot up, which after reading a bit is a sign of shin splints. UGH. This upsets me because I know the only way to get rid of them is rest rest rest! Doesn't my shin know that I am running a half marathon in less than 2 months???

I'm confused as to how I got them though, since I have only been running 25-30 miles per week, with a cutback week every 4 and only increasing by 1 mile a week! Seems pretty smart to me...

What also sucks, is that it hurts to shift. And I drive a standard. Sooo how am I going to get better if even driving is irritating them??

I'm even more upset because I had a great run tonight!! 7 miles, with 5 @ 8:49 pace. Felt so great and was one of those runs where you feel like you can go forever! GAH!

Welp, that's my rant for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment