Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July In Review (already??)

Wow, that month flew by! Maybe it was all that running...

Here are the totals for a record breaking month!

Miles Run: 125.2! (PR of 21.2 miles!)
Miles Biked: 35 (eh, no time with all the running!)
Miles Swam: Big Fat 0! Unless few laps in my parents small pool counts. Oh well!
BodyPump Classes: 4
Annnd a 2.5 mile walk.
Grand total of: 1642 minutes of exercise!

Longest run: 16 miles. Another PR!
Races: 2 5ks. Worst races I've ever run due to horrible record heat/humidity both days! At least they were for good causes.

I also had a weekly mileage PR of 33 miles (previously 31)!

Marathon training is really tiring me out! I'm looking forward to October 9th more and more! ;)

Looking ahead to August, I have a 35 mile bike ride for charity on Aug. 21st. That should be tough considering my longest ride to day has been 20 miles. Oops! I should also have another monthly mileage PR and certainly a weekly PR too.

In non-running news, I leave for South Carolina early Friday morning and my birthday is on Saturday! Wooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment